About

Posted by Nevio | 3:31 PM

Welcome to Nevio Network
Hi, my name's Nevio Lee. Born in 1988, I have been living and growing up in Singapore for the past 20 years and still am. Unfortunately.

This blog originally started as an experiment in internet marketing while I was serving in the army and had wanted to generate some passive income in order to pay for my university tuition fees and expensive hobbies such as wakeboarding and painting. The overall topic here is sort of ‘anything goes’ although my primary focus tends to be on entrepreneurship, art and wakeboarding. I also mention various internet marketing topics from time to time as well as my own merchandise.

This site serves as a place for me to share my life experiences, provide my customers and interested parties of merchandise updates, and a place of learning and discussion for fellow networkers and people looking to start a home business.

I'd also like to meet beautiful people full of life and creativity, with a spirit melded from the combination of Apollo and Dionysus; a ferocious blond beast constantly overcoming the self, constantly directing and redirecting the torrents of passion and chaos that flow from their souls, one who builds upon the base human impulses and creates upon them establishing higher level impluses, higher and higher as their power grows, far exceeding the level of the masses until reaching the level of ubermensch. Or a hot chick will do - nothing under 16 though, I mean, I'm not a freak you know.

0 comments